Join Us on November 7!
The 2016 Honor Awards for Washington Architecture celebrates the best of our design community’s collective work by offering recognition for the inspirational, the intelligent, and the evocative. The architecture that comes out of our region – in concept, in process of creation or in built realization – continues to raise the level of both discourse and execution nationally, and drives a thriving design dialogue that crosses spatial and disciplinary boundaries. The AIA Seattle Honor Awards are the ideal platform to recognize the diverse perspectives, scales and typologies that encompass the practice of architecture in our region in work that embodies a balance between discerning beauty, ingenious solution and social transformation.
This year, we are debuting a new Energy in Design Award to commend projects that have made quantifiably significant strides in energy reduction while also maintaining the highest qualitative design caliber. In addition to the award, we will share key findings on our community's overall performance toward the Architecture 2030 Challenge.
Please join us for the 2016 Honor Awards Live Event with our distinguished jury on Monday, November 7!
Monday, November 7, 2016 at Benaroya Hall
- Lobby bars open at 5:30 pm
- Program begins at 7:00 pm
Tickets Pricing & Info
Tickets available online & at the Benaroya Hall box office:
- Pre-sale* $32.50, $18 for Students with valid student ID
- Day-of* $38.50, $18 for Students with valid student ID
- Discounts are available for groups of 10 or more by calling the Group Sales department directly at 206.215.4818 or 206.215.4747
* There is a 12% per ticket fee for online and phone transactions. (This transaction fee can be avoided by purchasing tickets in person from the Benaroya Hall box office.)
Submitter and Sponsor Tickets
2016 submitters receive one free ticket per entry and will be available the day-of the event at Benaroya Hall’s Box Office (Will Call) under your name. Tickets provided to 2016 Honor Awards sponsors also will be available at will call. (The quantity of tickets provided to each sponsor is relative to their Honor Awards sponsorship level.)